5) Particular good finders. Duh. Hide and seek? Where’s Waldo? I spy? You can’t beat us.
4) The true Hogwarts champion was a Hufflepuff. (No hate on Harry Potter but had the tournament gone sans dark wizards, Hogwarts would have been represented by a Badger. Go us!)
3) Only the love of a Hufflepuff was good enough for Neville Longbottom. (That’s hot!)
2) Only the love of a Hufflepuff was good enough for Remus Lupin. (That’s hotter!)
1) Our common room? By the kitchen! Enjoy your walk up to the seventh floor, Gryffindors! Enjoy them dungeons, Slytherins! Meanwhile, I’ll be eating some food and partying with them house elves.